HEY! LIQUOR STORE OWNERS – CHECK OUT OUR NEW “MARKETING MADE EASY” PROGRAM!
SELLING MORE BOTTLES ACROSS THE THREE TIERS
Getting wine, spirits, and beer to consumers requires everyone to play their part, and Bottle Shop Marketing understands that with a solution that benefits everyone.
With more suppliers entering the market through boutique wines, craft beers, and bespoke spirits, brands must get creative and more efficient at establishing local partnerships and cultivating more substantial relationships.
- Identify new on-premise and off-premise partners
- Automated your marketing communications
- Convert more prospects to partners
- Get more from your distribution partners.
As the glue of the industry, nothing is more important than providing added value to your retail partners while creating that local consumer relationship for each brand you represent.
Our solution will help;
- Put your supplier partners’ brand front and center with your retailers.
- Bring added value to your suppliers and retailers through localized advertising.
- Find new on and off-premise partners.
You want, and need, more consumers shopping in your store while boosting your E-commerce presence.
- Drives shoppers to your doors while also increasing online sales.
- Promote specific products and tastings.
- Capture customers from your local competitors.
- Build a bigger and stronger loyal customer base.
Anthony Price served as Chief Marketing Officer of Liquor Stores, NA (LSNA), North America’s largest liquor store chain. He led marketing and eCommerce across a portfolio of six brands throughout North America and multiple private-label wine and spirits brands. While at LSNA, Price was responsible for building the company’s eCommerce site in Canada and led the development of the company’s first mobile app to enhance customer loyalty and provide a click-to-pick service for customers.
Anthony currently serves as the President of Bottle Shop Marketing, where he leads strategic initiatives, drives revenue growth, and builds strong relationships with suppliers, distributors, and retailers.
Adrian Parker served as VP of digital and brand marketing for Patron Tequila for over five years, leading up to being acquired by Bacardi in 2008, where he served an additional three years as the Global Vice President of Marketing for Patrón Tequila and held leadership roles at Grey Goose Vodka, Intuit, Kate Spade, and Foot Locker.
In 2020, he was inducted into the American Advertising Hall of Achievement for his efforts in pioneering creativity, technology, and diversity in the industry for more than 20 years. Adrian currently serves as Strategic Advisor to Bottle Shop Marketing.